Here at Stamp School, our Design Team members (aka. Faculty) are an integral part of our lesson plans. Our Faculty members will guide you on your learning experience through our blog, gallery and our YouTube lessons.
We are looking for designers who are passionate about stamping and that would love to showcase our beautiful stamps. We are currently looking for three members to join our Faculty. The first term starts January 1, 2012 and lasts until December 31, 2012.
The call details:
All Design Team applications must be received by December 9, 2011. We will contact Design Team members by December 13, 2011.
What we require from you:
1. You must live in the United States or Canada (sorry, no international applicants at this time)
2. Create six (6) hand stamped cards per month , and one (1) non-card item (tag, gift item, scrapbook page, etc.) to upload to the gallery and Facebook photo album. You will provide photographs only, you keep your cards and projects.
3. Each faculty member is required to post at least one blog post a week on your personal blog.
4. Each faculty member will create one blog post a week on the Stamp School blog.
5. Create one tutorial per month using step-by-step photographs or by video.
6. Participation in Stamp School’s Blog Hops and Challenges including comments on entries.
7. Participate on Stamp School’s Facebook Page.
8. Submit two projects per month to a print magazine publication call.
9. Proudly display our Design Team button on your blog.
10. Submit your projects to a print magazine publication call.
11. Upload your creations to your galleries around the web, linking to StampSchool.com.
What you get from Stamp School:
1. Our newly released stamp sets each month.
2. Two 25 packs of Pop Tones cardstock and two ink pads of Pop Tones ink each month (contingent on meeting your design team requirements for the previous month). * You will get to choose the colors of paper and ink you receive each month.
3. A 30 % discount and free shipping on all purchases at our sister store during your Design Team term (AWDML has over 20,000 products in store!).
4. Compensation for cards and projects that are published in a print magazine during your Design Team term.
5. Recognition on Stamp School’s blog and website.
6. Personalized watermarks for your blog posts.
To apply, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject DESIGN TEAM CALL with the following:
1. Photos of three of your favorite stamped cards and one of your favorite non-card stamped projects (these do not need to be new creations, just show us your best work).
2. Your Name, Address, Phone Number, e-mail address.
3. A link to your blog, craft resume (if you have one), and on-line galleries (if you have any).
4. Are you on Facebook or Twitter?
5. How long have you been stamping?
6. How would you describe your style?
7. What makes you stand out from the paper craft crowd (are you Copic Certified, love making tutorial videos, a technique junkie, a whiz at creating unique backgrounds from stamps)?
8. Have you been published (this is not a requirement, we just want to know)?
9. A list of past and current design teams (no previous design team experience required).
10. What is your favorite coloring medium? (Copics, colored pencils, watercoloring, etc)
**You will receive an e-mail within 48 hours confirming our receipt of your application.